Prophecy of the Sisters

The Prophecy has been revealed

Hi, guys!

Hope you've all had a chance to read Guardian of the Gate, and I hope you loved every minute of it!

If you did and you're willing to post a review on Amazon, Barnes and Noble online, etc., I'd really appreciate it. Positive reviews help readers who might be considering the book have confidence that it's a good choice.

And there's nobody better suited to spreading the word than my Prophecy Superfans!

Hope you are all well...
<3

MZ

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Woah I cannot believe how close Alice is too beating Voldemort!!! Eleven votes!!! That's all we need!!! :):):) I'm voting in hopes of beating Voldy, Alice deserves to win!!! :):):) I think opening another topic for voting is a great idea. :):):)

Michelle Zink said:
Maria!! Thanks so much for posting about the Awards. Are we doomed ot lose to Voldemort? Should I mention it in a separate post do you think?
<3

MZ

Maria said:
Fans of Prophecy should go to teenreadawards.ca to vote for Prophecy for the Best Villian (which it was nominated for)! We're still behind Harry Potter! >:( Prophecy of the Sisters deserves to win!
I love both books. I'd give POTS 4.5/5 and GOTG 4/5. My only real complaint is that the synopis's are a bit misleading for both books.
Yes!! Mention it in another post! We're not that far behind!

Rumpleteaserkitty said:
Woah I cannot believe how close Alice is too beating Voldemort!!! Eleven votes!!! That's all we need!!! :):):) I'm voting in hopes of beating Voldy, Alice deserves to win!!! :):):) I think opening another topic for voting is a great idea. :):):)

Michelle Zink said:
Maria!! Thanks so much for posting about the Awards. Are we doomed ot lose to Voldemort? Should I mention it in a separate post do you think?
<3

MZ

Maria said:
Fans of Prophecy should go to teenreadawards.ca to vote for Prophecy for the Best Villian (which it was nominated for)! We're still behind Harry Potter! >:( Prophecy of the Sisters deserves to win!
THIS BOOK IS SO AMAZING!!!! WHEN READING IT I ALMOST FORGOT THAT IT IS ALREADY MIDNIGHT! AND FR ME THIS BOOK IS BETTER THAN TWILIGHT... HAHA!!!! ITS NOT JUST A LOVE STORY.. ITS BETTER THAN THAT!!! EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK IS SO SUPRISING... I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
I LOVE THE BOOK SO MUCH!!!

and can't wait for the third book..
when is the submission of the trailer? =|
I will try. The only thing is, every time I finish 1 book I have to wait a while for the next!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Prophecy of the Sisters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service