Prophecy of the Sisters

The Prophecy has been revealed

Hi there EveryOne!

So like you can c from the title im new here n hope im welcome to the family! Michelle Zink is definitely on my list of all time top authors. i found ur books to b amazing in a way words cant express. Im glad to b part of the sisters journey... N now i think all this wait for the final book to come out next yr is going to kill me lol, i honestly cany wait

Thnx for ur time!

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Suzey! You made my day! Thanks so much for your comment. I'm so happy you're enjoying Lia's journey and can't wait to hear what you think of the third and final book.
<3

MZ
Im actually from the Middle East so it takes a bit more time to get here! but its worth the wait .. Suzey is the english version of my name its Sawsan meaning Lily i guess or something near tht lol .. Im glad ur an author who takes the time to stay in touch with her fanz n cant wait to read more of ur books in the future n dnt 4get abt ur fanz on the other side of the world =)

Michelle Zink said:
Suzey! You made my day! Thanks so much for your comment. I'm so happy you're enjoying Lia's journey and can't wait to hear what you think of the third and final book.
<3

MZ
yeah! me too.. haha!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by Prophecy of the Sisters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service