Prophecy of the Sisters

The Prophecy has been revealed

Which twin are you?!

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm definitely Lia - I always do the right thing but I can't say that it's always easy for me.

But if I had the chance to try on Alice's persona in a purely fictional setting, I SO would! It sounds like more fun to be eviiiiiiiil!
:D
Lol. That is so funny! I think the evil characters are always more interesting because they can go so much farther out than the good ones. I would rather be Lia though, because she has more turmoil because she has more conscience to deal with the events that have come and have yet to happen. I think her story is harder because she has to deal with the more than one choice. Love, family, the world all hang on her shoulders with whatever decision she makes.

Michelle Zink said:
I'm definitely Lia - I always do the right thing but I can't say that it's always easy for me.

But if I had the chance to try on Alice's persona in a purely fictional setting, I SO would! It sounds like more fun to be eviiiiiiiil!
:D
Hmmm... tough question. It's easy to put Lia on a pedestal, especially since I gravitate towards "good" characters. When I reread the book, I want to look closer at Alice again. I share similarities with both sisters. Like Lia, I'm the oldest in my family. Unlike Lia, I like being the oldest and act like it. When I have an idea about something, I expect to be heard. So, in that sense I'm very similar to Alice. Alice is also an accomplished actress- she hides the extent of her "darkness" for seventeen years. I, too, am an accomplished actress when I want to be... act like everything is all right, when in reality it's not. Of course, I don't hold Alice's dark secrets.

However, I think in the end I'm very much like Lia. I'm somewhat the "darling" of the family. I'm brooding and thoughtful like she is. And a terrible artist. ;D I have my own demons I fight with. Sometimes they win, sometimes they don't. But I don't ever really give up on hope, which I find Lia represents. She's the hope of the sisterhood, and well, she herself must be hopeful. After all, she hasn't offed herself off yet. ;D Or given into the temptation of what she is. In the future, I'm sure she'll have her moments of weakness... but don't we all.

So, concludes my rant about Alice and Lia and how I relate to them. I do feel sorry for Alice though, despite everything she's done. I want to find humanity in her, and well she displays some towards the end. But in the end she's arrogant about her beliefs- the epitome of a willful teenager you don't want to mess with.
Wow, Brittany! That was a very insightful answer!
:D

*ponders*
I´m really much like Lia. I´m the youngest child(unlike Lea) and I have a sister and a brother. But I was always the sensible one and I will always be. While my sister acts as a adult much more like a teenager.
I'd have to concur with that Brittany. I am also a sort of blend between them. Humanity as a whole tends to gravitate towards the good, although we may not be good.

I try to do the "good thing" very much like Lia, but I myself grapple with my own inner demons (including an ongoing struggle with self-harming.) It's harder for me to do the right and good thing, although I try.I am the oldest as well, although I was supposed to be the oldest.

I can be very headstrong and always consider myself to know the best. I am a rather secretive person, known to lean towards being alone in my own head then with those my age. So I am somewhat like Alice.

Although, I have a problem of trying to take care of everyone, so in that sense, I remind myself of Lia because she tries to pick up the position of her father to Henry. As his friend and educator.

All in all, I'd like to believe that we are all both an Alice and Lia. It just depends on what appears on the outside. ;]

Brittany Hess said:
Hmmm... tough question. It's easy to put Lia on a pedestal, especially since I gravitate towards "good" characters. When I reread the book, I want to look closer at Alice again. I share similarities with both sisters. Like Lia, I'm the oldest in my family. Unlike Lia, I like being the oldest and act like it. When I have an idea about something, I expect to be heard. So, in that sense I'm very similar to Alice. Alice is also an accomplished actress- she hides the extent of her "darkness" for seventeen years. I, too, am an accomplished actress when I want to be... act like everything is all right, when in reality it's not. Of course, I don't hold Alice's dark secrets.

However, I think in the end I'm very much like Lia. I'm somewhat the "darling" of the family. I'm brooding and thoughtful like she is. And a terrible artist. ;D I have my own demons I fight with. Sometimes they win, sometimes they don't. But I don't ever really give up on hope, which I find Lia represents. She's the hope of the sisterhood, and well, she herself must be hopeful. After all, she hasn't offed herself off yet. ;D Or given into the temptation of what she is. In the future, I'm sure she'll have her moments of weakness... but don't we all.

So, concludes my rant about Alice and Lia and how I relate to them. I do feel sorry for Alice though, despite everything she's done. I want to find humanity in her, and well she displays some towards the end. But in the end she's arrogant about her beliefs- the epitome of a willful teenager you don't want to mess with.
I would have to pick Lia I have more things in common with her and I like how lia handles all the problems that she has to deal with she is very strong.
One of the things I always find interesting is the tendency to have so much of our self-worth tied up in being considered "good". It's particularly noticeable among girls, while boys tend to equate self-worth more with winning or being successful.

Interesting, no?
Hmmm...I think I'm a slight mixture of both Lia and Alice.

I'm a twin myself, sixteen minutes younger than my sister, but most people think I'm older saying i look older (that's a nice comment isn't it???lolz) and am more mature than my sister (not going to lie it's true:D). So when I read prophecy and found that Lia always thought Alice should be the older twin (and was meant to be) I laughed because it was so much like my sister and I.

I have to say I think I'm more like Lia, constantly trying to protect the ones I love, especially my sister. That is not to say my sister is the evil twin!!! lolz I think we both try to protect each other but still get on each other's nerves.

Anyways I think I am a mixture but more so like Lia since she is always trying to do the right thing to help her family.
Ohhhh! I LOVE going to vintage clothing auctions! My daughter and I go all the time... You must have some amazing stuff!
:D

i have no idea.....sometimes i feel like alice but most of the time like lia sometimes the darling of the family and sometimes not

Well i get what you mean about that alice part i mean i torture my 7 year old sister but i love lia though i still wonder does alice have an evil lauugh even though its off topic

victoria said:

i have no idea.....sometimes i feel like alice but most of the time like lia sometimes the darling of the family and sometimes not

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Prophecy of the Sisters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service