Prophecy of the Sisters

The Prophecy has been revealed

Just wondering how many twins have read this book. My sister and I are twins, she found the book. We were interested in reading a book about twin sisters just like us!!! I finished Prophecy of the Sisters and absolutely loved it, she hasn't read it yet, she has a long reading list and I'm a faster reader lolz.:):):) So yeah anyways it probably seems like a strange question but I wonder how many other twins have read the book.

Tags: actual, prohpecy, read, sisters, twins

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh so they're fraternal twins, just like me and my sis!!! :):):)

Abigail Minzer said:

They don't look at all alike.

im a twin and i read it

Hooray for more twins!!! :):):) It's weird, my sis and I are trying to get the book club at our school to read Prophecy of the Sisters *the teacher in charge wants to read it!!!:):):)* but there's another set of twins in book club and they hate reading books about twins but they seem to get along fine!!! Any ideas why this is because I'm confused???

idk y they wouldn't want 2 read books about twins maybe they don't like the things they hear or something i dislike books on twins that make the twins love each other all the time  i mean me and my twin dont always get along all my friends dont even think we get along its always o im the good twin and shes bad....
Rumpleteaserkitty said:

Hooray for more twins!!! :):):) It's weird, my sis and I are trying to get the book club at our school to read Prophecy of the Sisters *the teacher in charge wants to read it!!!:):):)* but there's another set of twins in book club and they hate reading about twins but they seem to get along fine!!! Any ideas why this is because I'm confused???

Im a twin toooo!!!!!!!!!!! This is so cool

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Prophecy of the Sisters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service