Prophecy of the Sisters

The Prophecy has been revealed

Hi, guys! I'm going to be doing a big feature on my website to encourage people to suggest actors and actresses for the characters in a future Prophecy movie.

And no, nothing's official! While I do have a film agent handling film inquiries, I can't comment beyond that.

I just thought it would be fun! And who else would I go to to help me put the candidates together than my favorite Prophecy gurus?!
O_o

So I'll give you some of my top picks, and you guys do the same. Then I'll post it all on my website at www.michellezink.com next week and we'll let everyone else weigh, too.

One of my favorite picks for Lia/Alice would be Dakota Fanning.

Dakota DOES have gorgeous blond hair while Alice and Lia are brunettes, but hair color is an easy thing to change for a movie, and Dakota has incredible range as an actress. The role of Lia and Alice would require real psychological depth, and Dakota has proven that she's a serious actress in movies like Hounddog, Man on Fire, the Secret Life of Bees and tons of other projects.

Lucy Hale would make a great Luisa. She plays an increasingly important role in Guardian of the Gate, and Lucy really embodies the exotic sensuality that I had in mind when I created Luisa Torrelli.

Photobucket

It took me awhile to find someone I felt would be right for Sonia, but I'm thinking someone like Ana Sophia Robb. She has the angelic innocence I picture when I think of Sonia. What do you guys think?

Photobucket

And now... for the moment you've all been waiting for! Jensen Ackles is EXACTLY how I picture James in my mind. He might be a tad old for the role, but let us just admire his perfect James-ness...

Photobucket

Sigh.

Okay, moving on...

Who better than one of my all-time favorite actresses, Meryl Streep, to play the kind, strong, secretive Aunt Virginia? Hey, if I'm going to do this, I'm going to aim high!

Edmund, while a secondary character, plays a very important role in Lia's life. I've always imagined him as Morgan Freeman. Yes/No?

And last, but certainly not least, Henry;

I'm cutting it close on the age with Kodi, but what an incredible young actor! If you haven't seen him in The Road, you SHOULD.

These are my thoughts on the actors and actresses who would be great for a Prophecy movie, but there are so many talented people out there, I'm sure you guys can think of a few! Add them here!
<3

MZ

Tags: ackles, actors, actresses, ana, dakota, fanning, freeman, hale, jensen, kodi, More…lucy, meryl, morgan, movie, prophecy, robb, smit-mcphee, sophia, streep

Views: 6216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i don't think Dakota fanning would be very fitting as Alice/Lia and Lucy hale not so much either as Luisa.
Henry is PERFECT though

for Alice/Lia i would use whoever was in that book trailer
For Luisa i would use Amy Lee Hartzler
yeah he'd look better as james

Kassidy Duncan said:
I'm not sure if I agree wholeheartedly with Dakota Fanning as Lia/ Alice, but I really admire who you chose for Sonia; she looks almost exactly as I had imagined her to look like. As for James (whom I admittedly have a soft spot for), I pictured Gaspard Ulliel:

But no matter who is chosen for such roles, I'd still watch the film. Die-hard fan, after all.
OMG I love your choices!! Jensen Ackles mmm yum yum perfect pick there he's just so HOT! lol I really like the Lucy Hale pick. As for Dakota that ones iffy I dunno I picture the sisters a bit differently but I agree that she would be great in playing the in-depth role.
i think Dakota Fanning and Ana Sohia Rob would be good good in the movie
Nina and Francia would be good as the twins

Ayla H said:
Hey Michelle! This is Ayla from your blog :D

Honestly, I loved what you chose!

I had picked out my own actors the day after I read the book... So here they are.

Lia- Nina Dobrev
Alice-Francia Raisa
James- Jake Abel
Adelaide- Uma Thurman
Aunt Virginia- Bonita Friedericy
Edmund- Morgan Freeman
Lia and Alice's Father- Pierce Brosnan
Luisa- Alexandra Daddario
Sophia- Ana Sophia Robb
Okay so i loved the books as much as you all but i honestly believe that, your choices did not make me think of Alice or Lia when I saw them.
Maryl Streep would be a perfect Virginia like i see her and its just there.
Morgan Freema, I'm really not trying to be racist or anything but african americans weren't thought well of. They would be working for lower class families not ones of their stature.
Kodi, is perfect! He's young and cute. Just the whole package.
My sister and I were reading them one after another. And we were reading it out kind of like a script. I'm not saying we would be good for it but we have been called twins before.
I love yours picks! Dakota Fanning is Great for Lia.... well at least in my mind she would be.
Everyone else looked totally like they fit the role you put them with....

Taylor launter would be good for Dimtri i always thought he would look like that......
Maybe Megan Fox could play Alice.. she has they evil look! no offence megan fox.
can't you have an open audition? what if a fan of the books if perfect for one of the characters?! please give us a chance!! :]
WOAH....this is so cool...the prophecy going to have a movie..love it...

Morgan Freman surely fit edmund but dakota fanning hmmm maybe..
When ever i picture Sonia i see Ana Sophia Robb
hi ,I know nothings set in stone for a movie yet and i saw someone say the actors should be unknown so i thought i would just put it out there lol im a twin and me and my twin sister have brown hair and were 16 :)

Michelle Zink said:
We don't have a movie yet, guys! But it's fun to dream, isn't it?
<3

MZ
Actually, now that I've mostly read the first book, I have to agree. Dakota Fanning would be a perfect Sonia. I haven't figured out who I would consider for the other roles yet.

Rumpleteaserkitty said:
Very cool cast for Prophecy of the Sisters!!! I always thought that Dakota Fanning was more suited for Sonia, I always thought they looked the same when I read the book anyway lolz. Hmmm...I'm not sure who else would I would cast in the movie, I really like this cast though and will definitly post it. Maybe Ian Somerhalder as James??? He plays Damon in Vampire Diaries and, in an episode with falshbacks I thought he looked so much like James, here's a picture from the episode.:):):)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by Prophecy of the Sisters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service