Prophecy of the Sisters

The Prophecy has been revealed

Hi, guys! I'm going to be doing a big feature on my website to encourage people to suggest actors and actresses for the characters in a future Prophecy movie.

And no, nothing's official! While I do have a film agent handling film inquiries, I can't comment beyond that.

I just thought it would be fun! And who else would I go to to help me put the candidates together than my favorite Prophecy gurus?!
O_o

So I'll give you some of my top picks, and you guys do the same. Then I'll post it all on my website at www.michellezink.com next week and we'll let everyone else weigh, too.

One of my favorite picks for Lia/Alice would be Dakota Fanning.

Dakota DOES have gorgeous blond hair while Alice and Lia are brunettes, but hair color is an easy thing to change for a movie, and Dakota has incredible range as an actress. The role of Lia and Alice would require real psychological depth, and Dakota has proven that she's a serious actress in movies like Hounddog, Man on Fire, the Secret Life of Bees and tons of other projects.

Lucy Hale would make a great Luisa. She plays an increasingly important role in Guardian of the Gate, and Lucy really embodies the exotic sensuality that I had in mind when I created Luisa Torrelli.

Photobucket

It took me awhile to find someone I felt would be right for Sonia, but I'm thinking someone like Ana Sophia Robb. She has the angelic innocence I picture when I think of Sonia. What do you guys think?

Photobucket

And now... for the moment you've all been waiting for! Jensen Ackles is EXACTLY how I picture James in my mind. He might be a tad old for the role, but let us just admire his perfect James-ness...

Photobucket

Sigh.

Okay, moving on...

Who better than one of my all-time favorite actresses, Meryl Streep, to play the kind, strong, secretive Aunt Virginia? Hey, if I'm going to do this, I'm going to aim high!

Edmund, while a secondary character, plays a very important role in Lia's life. I've always imagined him as Morgan Freeman. Yes/No?

And last, but certainly not least, Henry;

I'm cutting it close on the age with Kodi, but what an incredible young actor! If you haven't seen him in The Road, you SHOULD.

These are my thoughts on the actors and actresses who would be great for a Prophecy movie, but there are so many talented people out there, I'm sure you guys can think of a few! Add them here!
<3

MZ

Tags: ackles, actors, actresses, ana, dakota, fanning, freeman, hale, jensen, kodi, More…lucy, meryl, morgan, movie, prophecy, robb, smit-mcphee, sophia, streep

Views: 5691

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Leonie Gr. said:
Hey guys :)
Has anybody ever thought of Amanda Seyfried playing Lia/Alice?
i just saw the movie "CHLOE" and she played the main charakter.
I think she would be great! what do you think?

Wow! Good call, Leonie! I' wouldn't have thought of Amanda, but you're right; with her hair died brown, she really would be a great contender for Lia/Alice. Thanks for the heads up!
<3

MZ
I think Amanda wold be great! But I really think her hair should stay blonde.
well... theres always temporary hair dye...

but if theres gonna be a movie then i am SOO volunteering my little sister for creepy little prophecy girl

Annie Hinan said:
I think Amanda wold be great! But I really think her hair should stay blonde.
Hi Prophecy fans, i don't know if you would agree with my suggestion.. but i imagined the actress who will act the role of the twins is Elizabeth McLaughlin.. she is Massie Block from the move The Clique.. and when i saw her picture she looks like the girl from the new cover of the prophecy.. she's the girl on the right

jane berdos said:
Hi Prophecy fans, i don't know if you would agree with my suggestion.. but i imagined the actress who will act the role of the twins is Elizabeth McLaughlin.. she is Massie Block from the move The Clique.. and when i saw her picture she looks like the girl from the new cover of the prophecy.. she's the girl on the right

Ohhhh! She has such pretty green eyes, too.

Nice suggestion, Jane!
<3

MZ
When I think of Lia and Alice I can picture the Dengel twins.
no, i don't really see them as Lia and Alice. They look too soft i think. ;)

Brandi Cope said:
When I think of Lia and Alice I can picture the Dengel twins.
i think ackels is so James Anna is okay for the part she has got that Sonia vibe, i cant picture Dakota for the role of Alice or lia she doesn't fit (in my opinion) Morgan freeman reminds me of Edmund but i pictured Edmund more.... elegant i guess lol Lucy hale seems to Hollywood i dont think she would be able to bring it down for the role of Luisa, Meryl is okay for Virgina and kodi is alright but all together i dont think that anyone to up there would be good for the movie i think you need to bring a few new faces into the movie
-kay!!!;D
Logan Lerman as James and Dakota Fanning will be perfectly matched!

Rose Mary Dawson said:
I'm not crazy about Robert Pattinson, actually, but I think he would be good for that part.

cajean bella said:
oh you have to have Robert Pattinson play something! ummm he could be the guy who helped Lia escape from Micheal in one of the other worlds
WOOHOO!! okay:
For-
Alice/Lia: Dakota Fanning is an okay pick. I figured the twins would be played by someone with stronger physical features but, still maintains the innocent look. It'll make it alot easier to play the two different girls. I'd sort of like to see Emily Browning play the role. (she's already a brunette :D)

Luisa: Also a good pick, but I think it'd be better to have someone who looks a bit younger. Like Selena Gomez (based on looks, not talent)

Sonia: Like some others, I always pictured Sonia as the exotic one but, I also really like the pick of Anna S.R.

James: I like your pick.

Aunt Virginia: YES!!! I loveee Meryl Streep!

Edmund: Great pick! Morgan Freeman is awesome!

Henry: YES! he looks like I imagined him :D
Omg i cant believe this! i was so hoping for a movie!

i Def. imagined James as Jake Abel the minute i read abt him in the book! spot on!

For Lia and Alice i pictured fair skin soft med length blonde hair, maybe for Alice a bit defined hard look for her eyes somewhat mysterious if u know what i mean. cant exactly think of any famous actress.

For the Aunt ur choice is great as well as Henry!

Will update soon for the others .. cant wait!
I really don't like the idea of a movie. They always tend to ruin how I imagined books. if there was one though I'd stick to unknowns for the roles of LIa, Alice and Henry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Prophecy of the Sisters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service