Prophecy of the Sisters

The Prophecy has been revealed

Hi, guys! I'm going to be doing a big feature on my website to encourage people to suggest actors and actresses for the characters in a future Prophecy movie.

And no, nothing's official! While I do have a film agent handling film inquiries, I can't comment beyond that.

I just thought it would be fun! And who else would I go to to help me put the candidates together than my favorite Prophecy gurus?!
O_o

So I'll give you some of my top picks, and you guys do the same. Then I'll post it all on my website at www.michellezink.com next week and we'll let everyone else weigh, too.

One of my favorite picks for Lia/Alice would be Dakota Fanning.

Dakota DOES have gorgeous blond hair while Alice and Lia are brunettes, but hair color is an easy thing to change for a movie, and Dakota has incredible range as an actress. The role of Lia and Alice would require real psychological depth, and Dakota has proven that she's a serious actress in movies like Hounddog, Man on Fire, the Secret Life of Bees and tons of other projects.

Lucy Hale would make a great Luisa. She plays an increasingly important role in Guardian of the Gate, and Lucy really embodies the exotic sensuality that I had in mind when I created Luisa Torrelli.

Photobucket

It took me awhile to find someone I felt would be right for Sonia, but I'm thinking someone like Ana Sophia Robb. She has the angelic innocence I picture when I think of Sonia. What do you guys think?

Photobucket

And now... for the moment you've all been waiting for! Jensen Ackles is EXACTLY how I picture James in my mind. He might be a tad old for the role, but let us just admire his perfect James-ness...

Photobucket

Sigh.

Okay, moving on...

Who better than one of my all-time favorite actresses, Meryl Streep, to play the kind, strong, secretive Aunt Virginia? Hey, if I'm going to do this, I'm going to aim high!

Edmund, while a secondary character, plays a very important role in Lia's life. I've always imagined him as Morgan Freeman. Yes/No?

And last, but certainly not least, Henry;

I'm cutting it close on the age with Kodi, but what an incredible young actor! If you haven't seen him in The Road, you SHOULD.

These are my thoughts on the actors and actresses who would be great for a Prophecy movie, but there are so many talented people out there, I'm sure you guys can think of a few! Add them here!
<3

MZ

Tags: ackles, actors, actresses, ana, dakota, fanning, freeman, hale, jensen, kodi, More…lucy, meryl, morgan, movie, prophecy, robb, smit-mcphee, sophia, streep

Views: 5690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know what you mean Ayla, I don't think all Disney actors are bad but I really dislike the new ones. I miss the old Disney stars from Teen Angel, Brotherly Love, Boy Meets World, etc. I imagined Dakota Fanning as Sonia right away, I'm not sure who could play Lia/Alice or the Creepy Prophecy Girl.:):):)

Ayla H said:
eh... dont think i want a movie to be ruined by disney actors.

Stacey C said:
I like your choices overall! I just finished the book.. it is one the best books I have ever read and I would love to see it as a movie! For Luisa, I was thinking of Danielle Campbell. She is exactly what I imagined Luisa to look like except maybe a bit tanner...
i know right? some people think that disney actors would be GREAT for the roles of any movie. if you want seriousness, dont use disney actors!

Rumpleteaserkitty said:
I know what you mean Ayla, I don't think all Disney actors are bad but I really dislike the new ones. I miss the old Disney stars from Teen Angel, Brotherly Love, Boy Meets World, etc. I imagined Dakota Fanning as Sonia right away, I'm not sure who could play Lia/Alice or the Creepy Prophecy Girl.:):):)

Ayla H said:
eh... dont think i want a movie to be ruined by disney actors.

Stacey C said:
I like your choices overall! I just finished the book.. it is one the best books I have ever read and I would love to see it as a movie! For Luisa, I was thinking of Danielle Campbell. She is exactly what I imagined Luisa to look like except maybe a bit tanner...
I'm not sure if I agree wholeheartedly with Dakota Fanning as Lia/ Alice, but I really admire who you chose for Sonia; she looks almost exactly as I had imagined her to look like. As for James (whom I admittedly have a soft spot for), I pictured Gaspard Ulliel:

But no matter who is chosen for such roles, I'd still watch the film. Die-hard fan, after all.
Yah! I like Gaspard as James! Also I sorta pictured Sonia with dark hair!
While I do like Mr. Morgan (more like love) I was looking after for an Edmund, and I sort of found that Ian McKellen would fit. (Maybe, maybe not.)

I dunno. He sort of reminded me of the butler from the Disney film Aristocats. <3

ya ian mskellen would be a great Edmund!
I do NOT like Jensen Ackles as James! Also Dakota Fanning is not who I really pictures as lia/alice
Zooey Deschanel would be good in this film (not as a main character but as someone small)
Also maybe Emma Hudson as a small role............maybe not..........
Who is gonna play Lia/ Alice's mom? How about Kate Winslet?
Mia Wasikowska would b great (alice
Hey guys :)
Has anybody ever thought of Amanda Seyfried playing Lia/Alice?
i just saw the movie "CHLOE" and she played the main charakter.
I think she would be great! what do you think?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Prophecy of the Sisters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service