Prophecy of the Sisters

The Prophecy has been revealed

Hi, guys! I'm going to be doing a big feature on my website to encourage people to suggest actors and actresses for the characters in a future Prophecy movie.

And no, nothing's official! While I do have a film agent handling film inquiries, I can't comment beyond that.

I just thought it would be fun! And who else would I go to to help me put the candidates together than my favorite Prophecy gurus?!
O_o

So I'll give you some of my top picks, and you guys do the same. Then I'll post it all on my website at www.michellezink.com next week and we'll let everyone else weigh, too.

One of my favorite picks for Lia/Alice would be Dakota Fanning.

Dakota DOES have gorgeous blond hair while Alice and Lia are brunettes, but hair color is an easy thing to change for a movie, and Dakota has incredible range as an actress. The role of Lia and Alice would require real psychological depth, and Dakota has proven that she's a serious actress in movies like Hounddog, Man on Fire, the Secret Life of Bees and tons of other projects.

Lucy Hale would make a great Luisa. She plays an increasingly important role in Guardian of the Gate, and Lucy really embodies the exotic sensuality that I had in mind when I created Luisa Torrelli.

Photobucket

It took me awhile to find someone I felt would be right for Sonia, but I'm thinking someone like Ana Sophia Robb. She has the angelic innocence I picture when I think of Sonia. What do you guys think?

Photobucket

And now... for the moment you've all been waiting for! Jensen Ackles is EXACTLY how I picture James in my mind. He might be a tad old for the role, but let us just admire his perfect James-ness...

Photobucket

Sigh.

Okay, moving on...

Who better than one of my all-time favorite actresses, Meryl Streep, to play the kind, strong, secretive Aunt Virginia? Hey, if I'm going to do this, I'm going to aim high!

Edmund, while a secondary character, plays a very important role in Lia's life. I've always imagined him as Morgan Freeman. Yes/No?

And last, but certainly not least, Henry;

I'm cutting it close on the age with Kodi, but what an incredible young actor! If you haven't seen him in The Road, you SHOULD.

These are my thoughts on the actors and actresses who would be great for a Prophecy movie, but there are so many talented people out there, I'm sure you guys can think of a few! Add them here!
<3

MZ

Tags: ackles, actors, actresses, ana, dakota, fanning, freeman, hale, jensen, kodi, More…lucy, meryl, morgan, movie, prophecy, robb, smit-mcphee, sophia, streep

Views: 5688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i really hope they do a movie! *crosses fingers*

Michelle Zink said:
You guys all have such great suggestions!
<3

MZ
If it ever does happen I'd prefer unknowns to get the roles of Lia and Alice. Simply because they are twins and they need to look alike and I can't think of any well established twin actresses. So they'd have to be untried.
omg!! I think Dakota would make a great Lia and Alice. That is exactly how i imagined them.
i agee with the actors.
but the thing that i can´t belive is that the book wiil became movie.
it´s so cool
We don't have a movie yet, guys! But it's fun to dream, isn't it?
<3

MZ
Dakota Fanning would be AWESOME! I don't know about Ana Sophia Robb for Sonia though... Maybe Sarah Bolger? I just found her on Google xD But she looks good!
jensen ackles is a good option too!
are you going to get one actress to play both sisters? or two different people with us having to suspend disbelief? either is okay
but the only female twins i can think of are Milly and Becky Rosso ..iunno if they are any good at acting but they fit the part well
i dont think anna sofia rob as sonia but I can see her playing one of the sisters and dakota can play another
also i dont know about morgan freeman
I don't think Dakota would be good. I kinda imagined Lia and Alice with brown ringlets down too the waist.
I like your choices overall! I just finished the book.. it is one the best books I have ever read and I would love to see it as a movie! For Luisa, I was thinking of Danielle Campbell. She is exactly what I imagined Luisa to look like except maybe a bit tanner...
eh... dont think i want a movie to be ruined by disney actors.

Stacey C said:
I like your choices overall! I just finished the book.. it is one the best books I have ever read and I would love to see it as a movie! For Luisa, I was thinking of Danielle Campbell. She is exactly what I imagined Luisa to look like except maybe a bit tanner...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Prophecy of the Sisters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service