Prophecy of the Sisters

The Prophecy has been revealed

Who is everyones favourite character from Prophecy Of The Sisters?

Mine has to be Alice. I know it sounds strange but I can relate better to dark, conflicted characters better than straightforward ones.

To be honest I liked all the characters apart from James, who I found slightly annoying

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

y dont you just continue after words like that the prophecy continues in a modern day setting. like maybe england or a popular place like toronto or new york! it would be a very interesting read ;)

Michelle Zink said:
I love ALL the Prophecy Girls as well, Evelyn. It's going to be very hard to say goodbye after Book Three...
:(
Lia, she's so strong. Their mother is also a favourite the way she protects Lia from Alice before she even needs it.
Marissa Louise Hebert said:
y dont you just continue after words like that the prophecy continues in a modern day setting. like maybe england or a popular place like toronto or new york! it would be a very interesting read ;)

Michelle Zink said:
I love ALL the Prophecy Girls as well, Evelyn. It's going to be very hard to say goodbye after Book Three...

Actually, Marissa, I've contemplated continuing the Prophecy story, either in the future or by spinning off a piece of the story in Guardian of the Gate. For now, though, I'm working on a contemporary fantasy and a Gothic Steampunk set in London. It'll be interesting (even for me) to see which one ends up being my next series!
<3

MZ
Ashleigh Brooke said:
Lia, she's so strong. Their mother is also a favourite the way she protects Lia from Alice before she even needs it.

I feel the same way, Ashleigh. I so admire Lia's courage in the face of so much darkness.
<3

MZ
YAY :D

Michelle Zink said:
Marissa Louise Hebert said:

Michelle Zink said:

Actually, Marissa, I've contemplated continuing the Prophecy story, either in the future or by spinning off a piece of the story in Guardian of the Gate. For now, though, I'm working on a contemporary fantasy and a Gothic Steampunk set in London. It'll be interesting (even for me) to see which one ends up being my next series!
<3

MZ
I'm always interested into those minor book characters and Louisa and Sonia intrigued me a lot. Loved Alice because, like others have said, she's a dark, conflicted girl. Still I'm pulling for Lia.

I know Ive already posted on this thread before, But now that ive finally gotten around to reading the 2nd book. I have to say my favorite character is Luisa~ Shes just so fun~

Althouh I also love Alice a ton

My favorites are Luisa and Alice.  The reason for Luisa is because I feel that she had that touch where you just are enchanted and are just free and true to yourself with Luisa and Alice because she does the unexpected which is expected but in an unexpected way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Prophecy of the Sisters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service