Prophecy of the Sisters

The Prophecy has been revealed

So today I asked Michelle Zink when was she coming to California, she said
 "Michelle Zink 
I might be in CA for SCBWI next year, Lygia! " 
She also suggested to contact my local B&N or Borders  General Manager to request her appearance... 
So I thought... to suggest that every one in California that reads this, contact your local Book store to request Michelle Zink for a book signing! I think if we can get enough people interested, we can make it happen! What do you guys think? My local stores are in Torrance and Long Beach... 

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lygia! I grew up in Torrance/Redondo!
:D

MZ
No way!! Thats so crazy and kool! I work at a local music store there! I usually go to Borders after work to get some reading done! Yay we have to get you booked there!! =D
My first job there was at a Music Plus on PCH and PV Blvd! Crazy, right? I went to South Torrance High and Redondo High and used to go into the Borders by the mall all the time.

Would love to see you guys on tour someday!
<3

MZ

Lygia Lujan said:
No way!! Thats so crazy and kool! I work at a local music store there! I usually go to Borders after work to get some reading done! Yay we have to get you booked there!! =D
Lol thats the Borders I go to Lol! Yeah it would be awesome to have you there! Im going to do more research on the SCBWI event. I want to know exact days so I can contact the GM to that Borders so they can try to book you there!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by Prophecy of the Sisters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service