Prophecy of the Sisters

The Prophecy has been revealed

Rumpleteaserkitty's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Hooray for more twins!!! :):):) It's weird, my sis and I are trying to get the book…"

Rumpleteaserkitty replied Dec 15, 2010 to How many actual twins have read this book???

32 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Erin Megicks

"Oh so they're fraternal twins, just like me and my sis!!! :):):) "

Rumpleteaserkitty replied Dec 12, 2010 to How many actual twins have read this book???

32 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Erin Megicks

"That's awesome Abigail!!! :):):) Here's your banner: "

Rumpleteaserkitty replied Dec 4, 2010 to "Which Prophecy of the Sisters character are you???" New Quiz now up!!!

38 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Rumpleteaserkitty

"Woah cool!!! I've never actually met twins with names so similar!!!"

Rumpleteaserkitty replied Dec 4, 2010 to How many actual twins have read this book???

32 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Erin Megicks

"She was nominated for the Teen Read Awards and she won!!! She best Voldemort, I was…"

Rumpleteaserkitty replied Sep 28, 2010 to Say "Ayeee" if you think Alice is awesome.

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Janine L

"Know I've never gotten asked that question but I would hate too!!! When I was in gra…"

Rumpleteaserkitty replied Aug 24, 2010 to How many actual twins have read this book???

32 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Erin Megicks

"Hi Carly!!! :):):) Yeah more twins!!! :):):) I know how you feel Carly, I always get…"

Rumpleteaserkitty replied Aug 23, 2010 to How many actual twins have read this book???

32 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Erin Megicks

"Woah I cannot believe how close Alice is too beating Voldemort!!! Eleven votes!!! Th…"

Rumpleteaserkitty replied Aug 23, 2010 to Prophecy & Guardian Reviews

20 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Abigail Minzer

"Congrats to all of you!!! :):):) Here are your new banners!!! :):):) When I re-took…"

Rumpleteaserkitty replied Aug 23, 2010 to "Which Prophecy of the Sisters character are you???" New Quiz now up!!!

38 Dec 4, 2010

"Congrats on you getting Luisa and your sister getting Henry Carly!!! Here are both o…"

Rumpleteaserkitty replied Aug 21, 2010 to "Which Prophecy of the Sisters character are you???" New Quiz now up!!!

38 Dec 4, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Prophecy of the Sisters.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service